Hi, I’m Allison Hill. I’m a writer.
This site showcases some of my shorter pieces of creative writing, on these topics:
- A favourite of mine: all about Animals
- Reports of my Travels, often to see and photograph wildlife
- Social commentaries, reflected in Poetry and Prose
- Reviews of my favourite books, plays and films
- My thoughts On Writing
- Food Issues: my debut novel ‘Food for Thought’ is nearing publication
I have spent much of my career writing and editing for businesses. A highlight was writing a full-length company history. Reports, case studies, briefing papers and websites are another niche.
I now spend most of my time on personal writing projects, but I’d still welcome commissions for articles and longer pieces from organisations committed to animal welfare, conservation and sustainability.